Save our Magnificent Meadows Donation
About this product
Save Our Magnificent Meadows is the UK’s largest partnership project transforming the fortunes of vanishing wildflower meadows, grasslands and wildlife. We are:
- Targeting just under 6,000 hectares of wildflower meadows and grasslands in nine strategic landscapes across the UK.
- Giving people all over the UK the chance to visit, enjoy and learn about our wildflower meadows and grasslands.
- Raising awareness of the desperate plight of wildflower meadows and grasslands and equipping communities with the knowledge and skills to reverse this devastating trend.
Led by Plantlife, the partnership is made up of 11 conservation organisations. 72% of the project costs are funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund we could really do with your help to fund the other 28%.
More info about the project can be found at www.magnificentmeadows.org.uk