About this product
Bramley Hand Wash with lavender, geranium & petitgrain essential oil
Do you know how many times a day you wash your hands? Apparently it’s round about 8. That’s eight times that you strip your hands of their natural oils and dry them out, unless that is, you use this hand wash.
This hand wash is different from others on the market because it contains the most beautifully scented essential oils of clary sage and lavender and, when you smell your hands, you feel instantly transported to the countryside – no matter where you are.
- A naturally antibacterial, gentle hand wash
- With essential oils of lavender, geranium & petitgrain
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Refillable glass option available
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (***Lavender) Flower Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Sweet) Peel Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) Flower Oil, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Flower Oil, *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid. **linalool, **geraniol,**limonene,**citronellol, **citral, **eugenol. *Natural pure essential oil **Potential allergen ***Certified organic.